Friday, January 4, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Day 3

This morning's update is actually progress from yesterday's challenge project, Celtic Heart. I've been fighting a super nasty sinus infection for the last several days and last night, by the time I would normally post my update, I was dead to the world and even muted light made me want to take out my own eyeballs. I hate this crap.

Anyway, here's hoping that I feel better tonight and am able to get more stitching in on CJC project #4 than I did on #3. Here's what I got done on Celtic Heart yesterday:


Celtic Heart by M Designs; Stitched 2 over 2 on a scrap of 28 ct light blue linen with hand-dyed floss.


I'm stitching this on a scrap of light blue 28 ct linen and using hand-dyed floss from Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe in Blue w/Brown (yes, that's the 'official' color name). This chart calls for the whole piece to be done in one color, but that would bore me too much, so I substituted the one color with the hand-dyed...which is actually about 3 colors, lol. 

Stay tuned for another update tonight on CJC Day 4 progress. Next up: 

**Fractal Tiger**, a freebie from Gran's Stitch Niche.

See y'all back here tonight. Have a happy, stitch-filled day! 

1 comment:

  1. I got some of the blue brown: it is really pretty, cant wait to use it. Lovely start. Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete