Here's what's happened since last we spoke -
Day 8 start - Glory by Bent Creek
End of day progress:
|Stitching 2 over 2 on a scrap of 28-ct Beige linen|
Day 9 Start - Woodland Violet Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
And here's how far I got:
|Stitching 2 over 2 on a scrap of 28-ct Antique White linen|
Day 10 - No Start...instead I worked on one of the two WIPs on my list, Forest Goddess.
Here's before I picked it back up:
|As of 11-8-12|
And here's what I got done:
|As of 1-10-13|
Day 11 Start - Royal Velvet by Marc Inge Saastad from JCS mag, August 2001
Wait, you say. That wasn't on the list, you say. Wha...? Well, this is a prime example of my planning (in)abilities - This spot was reserved for Mirabilia's Amethyst Fairy, but somehow I managed to totally mis-calculate the size of fabric I need. Unfortunately, I don't have any fabric in the right dimensions on hand, and I don't want to order any and wait for it to come in. Besides, my goal with this challenge was to use up as much of my existing stash as possible. So, that's where Royal Velvet comes in. It was on the original list, until I cut it down by a couple patterns, so I guess this is an indication that I was supposed to stitch this chart, lol :)
Here's where I left off tonight:
|Stitching 2 over 2 on a scrap of 28-ct White linen|
After all my starts are done, I plan to spend a week at a time on each project. Since a few of them are quite small (in comparison to the BAPs I normally stick to), I should be able to finish some of them in just a couple rotations. Or, well, that's the hope, anyway.
I'm off to do some more stitching while I wait for DH to get home from work. Until tomorrow - stitch happy!!