Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Day 2

WooHoo!! Day 2 down...only 11 (maybe 12) more to go! Today's start was Titanic Poster. I love the fabric I'm working this one on. It's Stardust Silver 14-ct Aida. It is SO pretty in person. I think I was even able to get some of the sparkles in the picture :) Here's my progress after stitching for a couple hours tonight:

Titanic Poster - Stitched 2 over 1 on Stardust Silver 14-ct. Aida

This is just the border piece from the first page. Pretty mindless stitching, but that is the kind that seems to take the longest. I'm putting this one away and heading to bed, but be on the lookout for start number 3 tomorrow...

**Celtic Heart by M Designs**

Until then, Goodnight, y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this one progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric is beautiful and it shows the sparkles very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric! The sparkles totally show in the photo. Looking forward to watching this as you progress!

    ReplyDelete