Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome!


I'm new to the blogging world, but I decided to give it a try in order to have a way to keep track of my cross stitching obsession hobby. I tend to stitch a lot, when the kids and the hubby are otherwise occupied, but I don't keep a very good record of when I start or finish projects, how long they take to complete, or keep pics of my works-in-progress (WIPs). Hopefully, this will be the place where I do all that while motivating myself to keep working for the finishes...and maybe picking up a bit of inspiration from you all along the way! :)

I'm all about positivity and motivation and I love to exchange ideas and hear other viewpoints. You are welcome to leave comments, ideas, tips and tricks, encouragement, or any other positive thing you choose. I will be regularly posting progress pictures, updates on my WIPs, recent stash acquisitions, and maybe even some stories and anecdotes from home...because my family is just that kind of crazy.

I hope you enjoy your visit...and I'd love to hear from you. Stay tuned for more to come very soon. 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melody!

    I'm a new follower :) Can't remember from what blog I found you but that doesn't really matter does it!

    Welcome to the blogland! Looking forward seeing lots of stitching and all your other adventures :)

    Melissa

    stjohnsstitcher.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete