Saturday, August 11, 2012

HAED Progress Update

Just a quick update on All Hallow's Eve. I've been too rundown with allergy issues and too hyped up on meds to do much solid stitching, but I've managed to make some progress over the last few days. Enough to post a picture of, anyway. Here's what it looked like before:

All Hallow's Eve 8/7/12

And here's what it looks like now:

All Hallow's Eve 8/10/12
 Still a long way to go on page 1 of the chart, but I'm hoping there's some relief from these allergies in the near future. As it is, I'm tempted to drink enough Nyquil to ensure that I don't wake up until sometime in November. Surely all the pollen will be frozen by then...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're getting somewhere on this. It's more a marathon than 100M dash! (Sorry, too much Olympics)It's looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you have been suffering from allergies -I hope that you get lots of stitching time this week, Melody!

    ReplyDelete