Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Hop #8: Picking Favorites

I'm late this month with my Blog Hop post, but better late than never I guess. This time the topic is:

"What has been your favorite project to stitch? (either finished or in progress) "

I would have to say my favorite, so far, would have to be the last Mirabilia I stitched, Faerie Treasures. The calming colors, the flow of the design, and the message of 'Hope' came at a time in my life when I needed calm, flow and hope. I have never been prouder of a finished project :) Here she is, ready for framing: 






She was a very easy and smooth stitch and I plan to start my next Mirabilia very soon. 

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. It is wonderful hear how crafting can help at those difficult times.

    ReplyDelete